First Time Homebuyer Education
The purpose of First Time Homebuyer Education is to teach potential homeowners about the process of purchasing a home. The successful completion of a First Time Homebuyer Course is often a requirement for many down payment assistance and loan programs. This is a great program for both new and experienced home buyers and provides a good opportunity to become a more educated home buyer and homeowner.
- Budgeting for your household and determining affordability
- Understanding and evaluating your credit and how to use credit wisely
- Understanding the title insurance and closing process
- Working with a real estate agent who really grasps your needs and price range
- Understanding the scope and value of home inspections
- Choosing insurance policies
- Maintaining your home so it continues to be an appreciating asset
We will be offering:
- In-Person BILLINGS every second Saturday of the month
- In-Person MILES CITY: July 15, 2023
- In-Person HARDIN: May 6, 2023
- In-Person RED LODGE: September 4, 2023
To register for our In-Person or Online Homebuyer Education Course or if you have any other questions please call 406-206-2717 or email email@example.com.
If you have special needs such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act please let us know and we can make accommodations for you.
Homebuyer Education classes are funded in part by the Montana Board of Housing, NeighborWorks Montana, and philanthropic donors.